Monday, March 1, 2010

DECLARATION!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to declare my theme-genre. I have put a lot of careful thought into choosing my specific theme-genre because I really listen to such a huge variety of musical genres that I don't think choosing a specific genre such as punk rock, metal, or oven hard rock would satisfy my taste. I chose rock as my genre because it encompasses many smaller sub genres. Although i listen to reggae, rap, hip-hop, and many other genres, I feel that the genre that I am most passionate about is rock. The theme was equally as difficult to come up with. I wanted to pick a theme that could be found within many aspects of music, literature, and history. The theme that I came up with was symbolism. Symbolism is a widely used tool used by just about everyone on earth. Symbolism is used abundantly throughout music and especially in rock music. I can proudly declare that after much thought I have decided that my theme-genre will be Symbolism in Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment